jueves, 6 de mayo de 2010

Changing my Shop Name :(

 

I'm in the process of change my shop name because I discover to another designer  with the same name!!...I respect her work and trayectory so...i'm searching some good ideas but is so difficult...there are so many alternatives...I have this by now:
- Puro Afán (is something like Pure Eagerness, I don't know if means really the same thing than spanish)
 - Textura (Texture)

...I don't know...I'm asking feedback to my friends...What d you think would be a great name for my shop?
I'll be really grateful if you let me know some suggestions :)

4 comentarios:

Teodora dijo...

Ah, so sorry to hear that. I quite like the Pure Eagerness one though!

Hilda Vanessa Ramos dijo...

por que no le dejas memegalarce? a mi me encanta porque es tu nombre y porque funciona muy muy bien como una palabra.

memegalarce dijo...

tu crees Vane?...la verdad es que ni siquiera lo había evaluado como una alternativa...voy a pensarlo mejor :)

Gabriela dijo...

parece que hay una tienda que se llama textura :S
lamento lo de pájaros en la cabeza, es tan lindo, que yo sugiriría seguir en la misma sintonía...